The website www.etes.shop (‘Website’) is managed by Étès. (‘Étès/us/we’). Étès values the privacy rights of its online visitors and respects the importance of protecting the collected personal information. Therefore, Étès has strict policies and security measures to protect your personal information.
When you place an order on our website, we ask you to fill in your personal information. This information is required to be able to fulfill the order and inform you during the process.
Personal information is collected according to the Dutch law and in order to meet our commitments to you, including the delivery of your orders, notification of the delivery status and updates on your returns. Personal information and your order history are saved on our secure server.
Étès will not disclose your details to any third party companies besides companies involved in the payment and fulfillment of your order. If necessary, we might share information to any relevant regulatory body when there is a legal obligation to do so.
We use Google Analytics to track (anonymous) visitor data for site improvement.
Our payment partner secures your details trough their system and are not saved on our website.
People under the age of 16 have to ask for approval of the information from their parents or legal guardians before submitting it on our website.
Cookies and pixel tags
Étès receives and saves information from your browser when you use the Étès website and may use a variety of methods, like Cookies. For more information, we refer to our Cookie Statement.
When do we process your personal data?
When visiting our website, place and order and contact we need to collect personal data about you. Information regarding customers and related purchases is stored.
What personal data do we process about you?
The personal data that we collect from customers are:
- IP-address and information about your website visit behavior
- First name
- Last name
- Telephone number
- Order information
For users of Étès customer assistance and support channels
- First name
- Last name
- Facebook account information
- Other personal information provided by the user in order to resolve any errand or issue
Why do we process the personal data about you?
Étès process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil our responsibilities to you as a user of our web pages, services or products.
- To support you in case of problems with our web pages, services or products.
- To improve our web pages, services or products.
- To communicate informational updates and marketing messages via email or telephone.
- To collect and make customer, marketing or other types of analyses
- To prevent fraud
- To follow applicable laws and regulations
The legal grounds for us to collect, use, transfer and store personal data
We treat your personal information to:
- fulfill the contract and/or agreement with you, providing our products and services
- comply with legal obligations, for instance keeping records for accounting or VAT reporting to comply with local financial regulation
- to cater to the legitimate interests of users, customers and visitors, for instance sending information about goods and services users have shown interest in or carrying out analyses, segmentation and profiling to improve the relevance of and tailor information about products, services and events to users
- to cater to our own legitimate interests, for instance tracking site behavior, interactions and user interests in our information, products and services to provide correct information, services and products as well as personal offers or collecting feedback to improve our products or services or performing analyses, segmentations and profiling of users and user data to allocate our resources, change, improve and expand our products and services
Étès does not process any sensitive personal data, .e.g financial information, health information, religious beliefs etc.
Étès will use profiling and process your personal data to understand how you have been using our web, which of our products, services and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you interacted with and which of our events you signed up to. This information is processed in order to tailor products and services to your interests.
Étès will also use profiling of personal data to understand customer demographics and behavior in order to identify and market our products and services to new user groups.
At any time you can object to the personal data through profiling. Please do so by emailing us,
How long do we store your personal data?
Étès saves user information for as long as we believe is necessary to ensure the quality of our services.
Who do we transfer the personal data to?
- Transfer of name, address, phone number and email to logistics partners to deliver your order.
- Transfer of name, address, phone number, email to CRM tools in order to respond to provide customer support, send transactional or marketing emails.
Our third party partners provide information that can only be used for the purpose of selling and marketing Étès.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer personal information about customers and subscribers to a buyer in the eventual sale of parts of or the entirety of the company Étès.
The protection of your personal data
You should always be able to feel confident when you submit your personal information to us. Étès has therefore taken the security measures needed to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, change and deletion.